Contact Us

Contact Form


Meter Read Registration Custom Code

The business hours at our offices are from Monday through Friday, except on holidays.

For Cash Services and Contact Center

  • 07:45 - 16:00

All other services

  • 07:30 - 16:30

Main Office

  • Wilhelminastraat 110
  • Oranjestad, Aruba
  • P.O. Box 202
  • Telephone: (297) 523-7100
  • Fax: (297) 582-8991
  • E-mail: customerservice@elmar.aw

Hato Office

  • Hato 6
  • Noord, Aruba

San Nicolas Office

  • Pastoor Hendrikstraat 41
  • San Nicolas, Aruba


The Troubleshooting Department is located at our main office in Wilhelminastraat 110, Oranjestad, and it can be reached by phone at (297) 523-7147.

The Troubleshooting Department is available 7 days a week, all year round, from 07:00 till 00:00 (midnight). After 12 midnight, in case of emergencies such as power outage, broken wire, fire incident, the call will be forwarded to our technician on duty.


Between 12:00 (midnight) till 07:00, be aware that power outage caused by blown fuse or tripped breaker, will not be attended inmediately. 


Frequently Asked Questions

  • I have trouble with my electricity, how will N.V. Elmar assist me?

    In case you are experiencing full or partial outage the customer should make sure that it is not a tripped breaker or a blown fuse. If all of these are working properly you should contact N.V. Elmar at (297) 523-7147 and we will respond to your querie. In case you are experiencing dim or flickering lights, please contact Elmar and we will investigate the issue. If the issue is with your internal wiring you should contact a certified electrician for assistance.

  • There was a power outage in my neighborhood and my appliances got damaged, will N.V. Elmar provide me with new ones?

    According to our connection terms, N.V. Elmar is not responsible for possible damages to any electronic devices as consequence of a power outage.

  • What should be done when the customer is deceased, in order to transfer ownership of the account?

    The applicant must supply the certified death certificate (overlijdingsakte) as well as the valid proof of the official heir of the property, authorization of the majority of heirs and valid proof of indentification.

  • I was involved in an accident and have damaged N.V. Elmar’s property, what do I need to do?

    Call N.V. Elmar immediately and we will assess the damage. We advise to call the police and your insurance company.

  • Can I place: signs, flags or a basketball hoop on a pole?

    For safety and assets protection, it is prohibited by law to add any object to the poles. All foreign objects attached to our poles will be removed.