Get Statement notification via SMS

SMS service application

Please provide a copy of your ID in a pdf, word or image format.
Files must be less than 3 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx.
Your agreement above serves as authorization which automatically incorporates your account to this SMS service.


N.V. ELMAR assumes that whoever grants permission by signing this form, the person also is the user of this parcel which corresponds with the information of the user on this form. The person must always ensure to keep accurate and up-to-date. N.V. ELMAR assumes in every case that the information on this form is correct and does not accept responsibility for incorrect or outdated information.


During the processing of the information, N.V. ELMAR respects the privacy of their clientèle.
Personal information of N.V. ELMAR’s clientèle will be treated cautiously. 

Meter Read Registration Custom Code

SMS service allows you to receive your N.V. ELMAR statement balance on your mobile phone. We also remind you when payment is due each month.

Fill in the below SMS Service Application form and submit electronically.  You may also print a completed form and bring it to one of N.V. ELMAR's offices with a valid I.D.

Deliver your application, together with a valid I.D. and a copy of a statement at any one of our branches.

SMS Service Application Form

Click here to download your SMS service application form.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • I have trouble with my electricity, how will N.V. Elmar assist me?

    In case you are experiencing full or partial outage the customer should make sure that it is not a tripped breaker or a blown fuse. If all of these are working properly you should contact N.V. Elmar at (297) 523-7147 and we will respond to your querie. In case you are experiencing dim or flickering lights, please contact Elmar and we will investigate the issue. If the issue is with your internal wiring you should contact a certified electrician for assistance.

  • There was a power outage in my neighborhood and my appliances got damaged, will N.V. Elmar provide me with new ones?

    According to our connection terms, N.V. Elmar is not responsible for possible damages to any electronic devices as consequence of a power outage.

  • What should be done when the customer is deceased, in order to transfer ownership of the account?

    The applicant must supply the certified death certificate (overlijdingsakte) as well as the valid proof of the official heir of the property, authorization of the majority of heirs and valid proof of indentification.

  • I was involved in an accident and have damaged N.V. Elmar’s property, what do I need to do?

    Call N.V. Elmar immediately and we will assess the damage. We advise to call the police and your insurance company.

  • Can I place: signs, flags or a basketball hoop on a pole?

    For safety and assets protection, it is prohibited by law to add any object to the poles. All foreign objects attached to our poles will be removed.