Thank you for considering N.V. Elmar to support your initiative. Please refer to our Sponsorship Guidelines when completing this application form to ensure you are eligible and that your proposal meets our evaluation criteria. Please submit your application at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of your sponsorship initiative. You may attach a formal proposal or supporting material to this completed form.
You will be notified of the outcome of your proposal within 2 weeks of your application being received. In the meantime, we will contact you directly if we require further information on your application.
Our sponsorship program is built around the following themes:
- Sports activities, Team sport (Sport should be according the list of COA Federations).
- Foundations and Organizations
- Community or Cultural events
- Innovation and Sustainable events
Before applying for sponsorship, please note that we will not consider sponsoring:
- Applications from individuals, including those seeking support for activities such as academic studies, competition in a sporting event, travel or fundraising for another organization, unless they are deemed strategically relevant to our sponsorship objectives.
- Political parties, political organizations, politicians or candidates for public office.
- Organizations or initiatives which discriminate against origin, age, race, religion, gender or ability.
- Organizations or initiatives that are environmentally negligent or do not endorse sustainable practices.
- Religious organizations which only provide benefits to a single faith community.
- Organizations or activities that may be deemed likely to promote controversial issues that could damage our corporate reputation (e.g. gaming, tobacco, alcohol or drug-related sponsorships.)
- Any sponsorship activity that does not comply with our Code of Conduct or safety policies.
In return for your sponsorship or donation, N.V. Elmar would like to receive the following:
- Mentioning of N.V. Elmar in media & social media
- Including N.V. Elmar's logo (with permission) on print- upon N.V. Elmar’s approval on correct usage of logo
- Sponsorship details include the name, date and location of the sponsorship initiative.
- Provide a general description of your organization. Include details on its history, role, credentials, vision, values and long-term goals.
- The initiative shall provide information on the specific initiative your organization is seeking sponsorship for. Include objectives, frequency and duration, the proposed level of sponsorship.
- Type of sponsorship, the investment amount requested, or material (including the amount of cash and in-kind support) and other sponsorship options available.
- Proof of registration with the Chamber of Commerce that is no more than (6) months old.